PDA

View Full Version : OopS!

uf353432
26-10-2011, 10:33 AM
Two children turned up that I wasn't expecting this morning - all day including lunch and dinner. I was expecting one of them in tommorrow on the same terms but I'd overlooked today as they were booked at different times. I just totally forgot to transfer the request made by text, confirmed by me and invoiced to my diary!!!

Mum turned up and I said you are a day early!! how embarrassing - fortunately I am in my numbers still - but needed to change all my plans as I can't fit the extra bottom in the car.

I am however having a lovely day - and it was just what the doctor ordered!

But immediately thought - I really must assess my holiday booking system so that it can't happen again - please tell me its happened to someone else - I can't beleive i'm such a numpty!!! lol!

pinky33
26-10-2011, 10:37 AM
Yep your not the first lol.
Even had them turn up whilst on holiday and been confussed when our house sitters opened the door.

Penny1959
26-10-2011, 11:27 AM
Opps - no you are not the first and you won't be the last :laughing:

Good thing you were still within numbers - and just goes to show - when plands change things can still go well and even be better than the original plan

Hope the rest of your day goes well

Penny :)

Maza
26-10-2011, 11:40 AM
I thought I was the only one to do hings like that!

mandy moo
26-10-2011, 03:46 PM
I have 1 mindee whos parents often forget to tell each other what they told me.
And yes he has turned a couple of times when Im not expecting him, ( answered the door in my dressing gown too :p, having just stepped out the shower!! )
lucky for them hes a lovley boy, so as long as they dont mind that I have already made plans for the day, I take him with us,
It doesnt bother me most of the time, although its nice to spend time with my 2 on their own without said mindee/mindees coming along
Ho hum..