PDA

View Full Version : Bibi Strolli Comfort Plus

appleblossom
26-10-2011, 08:21 AM
I wonder if any of you lovely Cm use a Bibi Strolli Comfort + with a Nipper 360 Double?

I really want to get one of these but the user manual says to clamp it on the pushchair around 65cm from the ground. I have measured my Nipper and the upright bar at the rear doesn't seem to have a suitable point at that height to clamp it to. I'd be very grateful for any advice anyone can offer on this.

Thanks for reading.

appleblossom
26-10-2011, 06:07 PM
It looks like that's a 'No' then.:(

dobby
28-10-2011, 10:17 PM
I do!! It clamps on the right side just about where the hood sits. I usually have to undo the velcro a bit to put it on so its something I do on the mornings that I need it and keep it on for the day. A friend of mine has a huge hallway and keeps hers on all the time but it only takes a minute to screw on and off as and when required.

Works really well for when I have 3 under twos!

mufftie
29-10-2011, 06:01 AM
I have a standard bibi strolli which I use on a nipper , works well , not sure if the fitting is the same though

appleblossom
29-10-2011, 05:01 PM
Thanks so much to you both. I think the only difference between a Strolli and the Comfort Plus is a slight change to the seat shape and the addition of a waist strap. That's great, I can order one with confidence now. I have an idea that my 2 lovely little two year old girls will argue about who goes on it first. Fortunately they have accepted the concept of taking turns really well:)