PDA

View Full Version : Getting excited about a new buggy.... What me??

JCrakers
25-10-2011, 05:10 PM
I always thought people were a bit crazy when they posted that they were excited about a new buggy. ;)
But I've bought a 2nd hand double nipper 360 off ebay which was £150. Good price i thought as it was posted as excellent cond with storage and raincover. Hubbie has picked it up on his way home from work and he's on his way back with it

Sooooooooo excited :clapping:

What's wrong with me....lol :laughing:

breezy
25-10-2011, 05:36 PM
You're completely bonkers !!!!!:laughing:

boxtree7
25-10-2011, 05:46 PM
I get excited when i see others with that buggy ...... i want to go over to see what they have to say about it. I love love love mine. :clapping:

kel1983
25-10-2011, 06:04 PM
I <3 mine. :clapping:

I must admit though that we havent been using it as much the last few weeks as we have got a P&T too and havent had the full 4 little ones to have to use it.

cs01
25-10-2011, 07:15 PM
ooooh its the best buggy, can see why you are so excited :)

I am going down to one mindee on one day a week and am tempted to buy the single version, but not sure I can justify the expense?!! Other option is I take my double nipper out with me anyway, with just one baby in it...I'd rather that than use my single Maclaren :D

miffy
25-10-2011, 07:17 PM
I always thought people were a bit crazy when they posted that they were excited about a new buggy. ;)
But I've bought a 2nd hand double nipper 360 off ebay which was £150. Good price i thought as it was posted as excellent cond with storage and raincover. Hubbie has picked it up on his way home from work and he's on his way back with it

Sooooooooo excited :clapping:

What's wrong with me....lol :laughing:

Quite normal, nothing to worry about! :thumbsup:

Love my nipper too! :D

Miffy xx

JCrakers
25-10-2011, 08:53 PM
Omg it's amazing...lol

It's in the kitchen at the moment and every time I go in I give it a little stroke :D

(I don't really) but it is lovely.. Really light and it's gonna make my job a lot easier

:D

The Juggler
25-10-2011, 08:57 PM
i'm the same :blush: :blush:

onceinabluemoon
26-10-2011, 06:22 AM
I'm the same, as a result I have loads of buggies (including an nipper 360 which is still in the box as it won't fit through my front door) - possibly not a good place to be!