PDA

View Full Version : Finally submitted my tax return

Chimps Childminding
23-10-2011, 09:40 AM
After getting all my paperwork done months ago I FINALLY got round to submitting my tax return online yesterday, not only that but I paid what I owed too :clapping:

Thought I would get it out of the way before Christmas :rolleyes: Just need to start on this years now :eek:

Demonjill
23-10-2011, 09:57 AM
:clapping: Well done you :thumbsup:

Playmate
23-10-2011, 04:46 PM
well done :clapping: We have just spent the whole day doing our accounts, we need to submit to our accountant by 2nd week in November so she can calculate and remind us of all the expences we have forgotten :panic: every year we promise ourselves will will keep onto of them, but it never happens :(

Chimps Childminding
23-10-2011, 09:06 PM
well done :clapping: We have just spent the whole day doing our accounts, we need to submit to our accountant by 2nd week in November so she can calculate and remind us of all the expences we have forgotten :panic: every year we promise ourselves will will keep onto of them, but it never happens :(

You and me both :blush: I have got piles of receipts stashed in drawers - next on my list to sort!!!

Chatterbox Childcare
23-10-2011, 09:19 PM
I am nearly there - just waiting on the HMRC to answer my questions on Mortgage Interest and then that is me done too

Well done on finishing all yours - must be a weight lifted