PDA

View Full Version : need some quick advice

lou lou
20-10-2011, 11:40 AM
tomorrow i have my nvq accessor comming round to watch me do an activity so my plan was this afternoon to go out and get some leaves to do an autumn collage bearing in mind this is for a two year old and the other one is 1 year and 10 months so has to be something quite easy, well now i cant go out as i was going to be having a delivery this morning so waited in all morning now they have rang up and cant deliver till this afternoon so cant get out so frustrating now thinking what can i do any ideas welcome please

Mrs Pootle
20-10-2011, 11:49 AM
Hedgehogs - Draw round their hand or do a hand print, cut it out, making the top & bottom come togther in a point at the wrist. This point forms the nose, get them to stick bits of wool, fabric, tissue paper etc in autumn colours all over like prickles. :)

Toothfairy
20-10-2011, 11:50 AM
On white card draw the outline of a tree with branches.
Mix up some autumn coloured paint and get the children to hand print leaves onto the tree or draw a bald hedgehog and get the children to handprint the spines.

Mine have done these and they are 11m, 23m and 2.5yrs :thumbsup:

AliceK
20-10-2011, 12:23 PM
Go out after work and collect some leaves yourself. They will dry out overnight and you can do your planned activity tomorrow.

xxxx

uf353432
20-10-2011, 12:25 PM
takethe kids out to collect some leaves tommorrow with your assessor and continue with your plan. She will give you extra marks that they helped find the leaves and the kids might be more enthusiastic - while collectig talk about colours and big and small etc.

sfox2003
20-10-2011, 12:29 PM
Either go tonight or wth the assessor or use paint & do handprints for the prickles.

Id do a brown & an orange & let them do a mixture.