PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY !!!!! :)

Lea-mumof2 :)
20-10-2011, 09:17 AM
Hi Girls
Well I am soooooo happy to say I have been signed off and my certificate is in the post :) !!! Feels like its been forever now Im waiting for payday next week to set up my insurance and get going !!! :) who do u all recommend ?? Im thinking NCMA ? Soo eager to get advertising too woweee all u that are pre reg it is defo worth the wait :)

Thank u for all your help

Lea xxxx

LittleMissSparkles
20-10-2011, 09:22 AM
Congratulations :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I used to be with NCMA but moved to MM in the last few years much happier with them and not as costly either xxx

Demonjill
20-10-2011, 10:05 AM
Congratulations :clapping: :clapping:

It is a good feeling isnt it?:thumbsup:

Do you have any mindees lined up?

xgemx
20-10-2011, 10:41 AM
Well done you its such a relief isnt it when you finally get your certificate

anisha
20-10-2011, 11:49 AM
:clapping: Congratulaions :clapping:

I use MM.

1michelle
20-10-2011, 11:53 AM
Congartulations :clapping: and welcome to the world ofchildminding :thumbsup:

I used ncma for my first year but switched to morton michael in the second much better and less expensive.

Michelle :)

cade29
20-10-2011, 11:57 AM
congratulation :clapping: :clapping:

jo xx

butterfly
20-10-2011, 11:59 AM
Congratulations!! I was with NCMA for 2 years but have since switched to MM - just cheaper really.

Lea-mumof2 :)
20-10-2011, 09:38 PM
Thank you girls :)
Its a great feeling especailly as Ive felt like. Ive been jumping hoops for months will be so pleased to leave my job and do something I want to do :)
No mindee's lined up as yet have had carious people enquire though so hoping once I get some advertisments & cards out I will hear it feels so good to be now all done :))))))) xxxxxxx

Might actually get some time to read up on here again too as my hours have been naff recently :)

Lea

miffy
21-10-2011, 11:02 AM
Congratulations :clapping:

Re insurance - NCMA is more expensive because you also pay a membership fee and you can't buy insurance from them without being a member. NCMA work on behalf of all childminders and I have always been with them. MM is just an insurance company.

Miffy xx

mrs_scottydog
21-10-2011, 04:32 PM
Congratulations! My first year I was with NCMA, mainly because I wasn't aware of who else was out there and needed it once I was registered as I had mindees lined up to start. You don't actually need to have your insurance until you have children to look after. I know it's a bit negative of me but you might want to wait until then otherwise you could end up losing a few weeks or even months of insurance if you're not actually working which would be a waste of money (hope that makes sense).
Good luck with your advertising. Hx

CH1957
24-10-2011, 10:05 PM
Hope you dont mind me jumping in on your post, but can you tell me how long it took from when your CRB had been dispatched to when you received your registration certificate?

I had my ofsted visit on 10/10/11 and CRB dispatched on 20/10/11 but Ofsted dont seem to be able to tell me how long it will take before I receive my certificate! :(

LizzyT
25-10-2011, 11:45 PM
Congratulations :clapping:
waiting for mine and hoping they go so well :)

macjade01
26-10-2011, 08:20 AM
congratulations hun! xx
I went with mm but im still going to become a member of ncma as i think you can still do that :) xxx