PDA

View Full Version : OOHH ive taken the plunge! :-)

Bizzy Lizzy
19-10-2011, 06:33 PM
Hey everyone,

After several discussions with my husband and finding out that i would have to wait until February to do the course (and there would still be no guarantee i would get on it) , i took the plunge yesterday phoned up the NCMA and booked to do the course online. Im so excited! Im going to wait until payday next week and then get myself booked onto a first aid course (next one near me is in January). I feel like everything is slotting into place. I know ive got a way to go yet until i will get through the whole process but i am pleased that its all starting to happen!

The woman i spoke to at the NCMA told me that i can get in touch with OFSTED now, but i think im going to wait until after christmas as we have got stuff to do around the house before it would be up to standard. Do you think that sounds like the best thing to do?

sarah707
19-10-2011, 07:02 PM
I think if you are not confident everything is ready for Ofsted then you are best waiting.

Congratulations! I hope the course works out for you. We are here if you need help :D

LittleMissSparkles
19-10-2011, 07:05 PM
i agree with Sarah wait till you feel you are ready or you will panic if they ring and say they are coming next week iyswim, good luck with everything xxx

Bizzy Lizzy
19-10-2011, 07:36 PM
Thanks both. Yes i think i will wait and just concentrate on the couse and getting first aid done for now. :thumbsup:

Sue_M222
19-10-2011, 09:11 PM
I did my first aid course back in April and the ICP course shortly after, I have only just received my certificate so will need to do the First Aid refresher course in 6 months. If they offer first aid courses throughout the year, I would wait til nearer the time of your application to Ofsted to do the First Aid course.

Hope this makes sense.

Sue x