PDA

View Full Version : Bit of help needed from some fantastic folks........ eh thats you guys lol

Demonjill
18-10-2011, 03:19 PM
:laughing: Hiya

So ive had confirmed verbally that i will be looking after twins 4yo ( 1 boy 1 girl) as of 27th of the month:clapping: :clapping: Mum is coming next Tuesday to sign contracts etc

But wait......

What do i need in place? What have i forgotten to do?

* I have 2x contracts which i have looked over and made sure i understand(not filled in yet)
* Im sorting out my PLI tomorrow morning
* Got child record forms x2
* Got "All about me" forms x2
* Hubby is updating car insurance to business use(in case its bad weather)
* Got my reg certificate printed on glossy paper lol:laughing:

I have sorted more my brain is just being stubborn

Does anyone have a checklist i could follow to see if im doing all i need please?

cs01
18-10-2011, 03:29 PM
Policies/permision forms that need parental signature, eg permission to transport children, take photographs etc.

Parental responsibility form.

cs01
18-10-2011, 03:31 PM
I forgot to say well done! :clapping:

JCrakers
18-10-2011, 05:21 PM
Permission forms, mine include using plasters, suncream, outings, photographs. I also have one for adminstering Calpol or silmilar in case of temperature.
Ive also got a sharing information form with other settings if that applies

I only have one contract per family but if you have one per child thats ok too :D

jayjay1963
18-10-2011, 05:29 PM
Contracts should be filled in with the parents present and not prior to arrival. Oh and great news about the babies!!:clapping: :clapping:

muffins
18-10-2011, 07:47 PM
Contracts should be filled in with the parents present and not prior to arrival. Oh and great news about the babies!!:clapping: :clapping:

I fill in all my details & as much as poss before they come, saves some time but always get them to read it:thumbsup:

Demonjill
18-10-2011, 07:54 PM
Policies/permision forms that need parental signature, eg permission to transport children, take photographs etc.

Parental responsibility form.

Thanks - yip got these:thumbsup:

Demonjill
18-10-2011, 07:56 PM
Permission forms, mine include using plasters, suncream, outings, photographs. I also have one for adminstering Calpol or silmilar in case of temperature.
Ive also got a sharing information form with other settings if that applies

I only have one contract per family but if you have one per child thats ok too :D

Will do a sharing info form with other settings thanks:thumbsup:

SCMA contracts designed for just one child so prob just do that

Demonjill
18-10-2011, 07:58 PM
I fill in all my details & as much as poss before they come, saves some time but always get them to read it:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: I was just going to fill in the basic stuff that parent can read over other stuff will need to be discussed at the time to super clarify it - so yeah just to save bit of time as we wont have loads of time - enough but not loads:D

miffy
18-10-2011, 08:20 PM
But wait......

What do i need in place? What have i forgotten to do?

Get a month's payment in advance! :D :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

Demonjill
18-10-2011, 09:13 PM
Get a month's payment in advance! :D :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

Will do my best on that one Miffy :D Thanks

mama2three
19-10-2011, 09:23 AM
home insurance sorted? well done on the twins !

Goatgirl
19-10-2011, 09:54 AM
Congratulations!! :clapping:

bws,
Wendy :)