PDA

View Full Version : Assessment grids

Twinkle-Toes
18-10-2011, 03:18 PM
Hiya everyone,

I have borrowed/pinched lots of different EYFS assessment grids from here in the past. So i'm back again!!

Does anyone have, or can point me in the right direction, of just the bog standard 6 areas assessment grid for all ages?

I have a lo atm and i've got the age specific grids but there are a few areas where he's not meeting the requirements so would like to be able to work out exactly what stage he's at without printing off every age individually iyswim??

Hope this make sense!!

Thanks in advance x

rickysmiths
18-10-2011, 04:10 PM
Are these what you are looking for?

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/freeresources/Free%20downloads/eyfsassessment.html

Twinkle-Toes
18-10-2011, 04:23 PM
No, they are the ones i have already.

The ones i've seen are from the school and just have all the ages together.

Thanks x

hamsterio
19-10-2011, 11:21 AM
I too am searching for something similar. I have the grids broken down by ages but on a recent course I saw a grid with all the ages put into each area - this makes tracking forward alot easier.
The one I saw had photographs on which were not necessary but might help someone to identify which ones I mean
Fingers crossed!
PS this is my first post so I hope I have done it right. Sorry if it's in the wrong place.

guest3
19-10-2011, 01:02 PM
I think these might be what you're looking for ;)

Twinkle-Toes
20-10-2011, 02:22 PM
No...it's good but it's not the one!!

Thanks everyone, think i'll just end up typing my own ones up from the school ones.

rickysmiths
20-10-2011, 02:27 PM
I think these might be what you're looking for ;)

Would you mind pm me these I can't access your link for some reason it is telling me I don't have permission or that I'm not logged in :rolleyes: Many thanks.

katie78
20-10-2011, 03:09 PM
Would you mind pm me these I can't access your link for some reason it is telling me I don't have permission or that I'm not logged in Many thanks.

I have the same message but would love them too, any help with the EYFS is so gratefully recieved thanks !! :clapping:

Waveawand
21-10-2011, 01:08 PM
No...it's good but it's not the one!!

Thanks everyone, think i'll just end up typing my own ones up from the school ones.

Hiya, think Ive found what your looking for but its too big to upload. send me pm with email address and I will send it to you. save you typing:clapping:

Twinkle-Toes
25-10-2011, 04:04 PM
Hiya, think Ive found what your looking for but its too big to upload. send me pm with email address and I will send it to you. save you typing:clapping:

Hiya,

I sent you my e-mail via pm.

Thanks
Kate