PDA

View Full Version : SO WHEN DO YOU ALL BREAK UP FOR HALF TERM?

angeldelight
18-10-2011, 06:17 AM
I know some are already on their half term

Our schools break up Thursday and Friday and we have a week off

When do your children break up ?

A busy week for me with 5 little ones, but all good children so I do not mind

What about you - is it going to be a busy week for you all ?

Or a nice easy one ?

Angel xx

Dragonfly
18-10-2011, 06:35 AM
thurs and friday. hope weather stays dry even if its cold.

miffy
18-10-2011, 06:35 AM
Our schools break up on Friday for a week.

I'll be working Monday to Wednesday withe 5 little ones on Monday, just the baby on Tuesday and then 4 on Wednesday so a bit mixed really. Going to a Halloween party on Wednesday but no plans yet for the other days.

Miffy xx

Tink
18-10-2011, 06:38 AM
Schools break up on Friday so I get a little break with fewer children but still busy:laughing:

Toothfairy
18-10-2011, 06:42 AM
:happy banana: FRIDAY :happy banana:

A whole week off, can't wait :clapping:

mrs c
18-10-2011, 06:44 AM
Our schools break up on Friday. As I only have teachers children at the mo I have the week off so am off to Amsterdam. 2 months ago my daughter had a test drive for a polo car then later got an offer of a free trip for 4 if she bought one. We were looking for a shared family car so this offer came at the right time!!

mushpea
18-10-2011, 06:46 AM
ours break up friday then next week I will so far just have the little ones and no more than 2 children a day so quite quiet for me,, I have put out a newsletter to my term time onlys stating that I have spaces for next week so we will see what happens.

rickysmiths
18-10-2011, 06:48 AM
My lot break up on Friday. I have the week off yeh :clapping: :clapping:

Off up to Lincoln on Monday for the night to see our little girl, can't wait!

PixiePetal
18-10-2011, 06:54 AM
Friday, but next week will be normal workwise for me - just 2 under 3s. My own chidren will be home but at 17 and almost 15 they can be a help fetching and carrying for me or getting lunch ready :thumbsup:

Well that's if they get out of bed :laughing:

charleyfarley
18-10-2011, 07:09 AM
Ours break up on Friday, no school runs for a week :clapping: :clapping:

I shall have six including my most days with Monday and Friday ony being 5.

Mitchell has the hospital but luckily Daz is off for three days so he is taking him, not sure if that is a good thing though :panic: Shall have to give him a list of questions I think.:rolleyes:

Carol xx

kel1983
18-10-2011, 07:17 AM
Our half term is next week. It pretty much a normal week for us. Just dont have to have 2 older ones as they are term time only. And will actually be finished at 5.15 :clapping:

Roseolivia
18-10-2011, 07:19 AM
We break up Thursday and off all of next week. Only have 1 5yr old Mon and Tues then have the rest of the week off.

anisha
18-10-2011, 07:29 AM
On half term this week, just have the one mindee and my two.

jayjay1963
18-10-2011, 07:37 AM
We finish on wednesday and off all next week too! Really quiet with no schoolies for most of the holidays:clapping: Off to the local children's farm next week hope it's not too cold!

Jacqui

Flisspaps
18-10-2011, 10:19 AM
I don't - I work four of the five days, I only get the Friday off!

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
18-10-2011, 11:55 AM
We finish on Friday and then I have the whole week off and cannot wait to spend sometime with the family and take my girls out :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

LOOPYLISA
18-10-2011, 11:56 AM
Sleeping in :laughing: :clapping: :thumbsup:

babs
18-10-2011, 11:58 AM
our schools break up Friday so I'm two short next week as college off too but will still have four lo's ... Ooo lots of messy play can't wait. I wanted to glue at playgroup today but lo didn't want to :-( .lol

ChocolateChip
18-10-2011, 12:03 PM
Our primary breaks up on Friday, and I shall only have to work tues, wed, thu next week :clapping:

Our secondary has broken up this week, they have decided to lump all their inset days together and have two weeks off, which means my eldest is moping around moaning cos he can't play the x box :rolleyes:

bambinos95
18-10-2011, 12:07 PM
i have a right old mix. 2 schoolies are off this week for 1 week, preschool off next week and my son thinks its great because his school is off for both weeks. This comes from living on the boarder of lincs and leics. Having lots of fun with arts and crafts and im getting lots of evidence to write up in LJ's.

So far all 6 children have been great and all is going well.

The Juggler
18-10-2011, 12:46 PM
primary finish Thurs so inset day on Friday. DS high school finish friday. then, I'm off all week..........:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Cammie Doodle
18-10-2011, 12:49 PM
Fri, but it will only be 1 extra for me, but poor Carolyn will have 3 more :eek:

Gherkin
18-10-2011, 01:42 PM
Our school breaks up on friday and they have all of next week off . Both myself and my dh have next week off too. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Can't wait to have a family week where we are just spending time together and are not doing loads and loads of jobs.

Demonjill
18-10-2011, 03:09 PM
Already had first week off this is our second:thumbsup: Im off work too so its been great with my kids (although DD is in Cyprus:D )

I go back to work on Monday and schools go back that day too. I love the October Hols!!

Then not long and will be christmas yippee:clapping:

Splodge
18-10-2011, 06:28 PM
The high school finish thursday and the primary school finish friday.

I mostly look after teachers children so i have quiet holidays. So only two siblings next week monday to thursday and we have loads of things planned for halloween.

SandCastles
18-10-2011, 07:27 PM
My local primary finishes on Friday, so it will be quiet next week, with only 1 mindee everyday, which means early starts and earlier than normal finishes. My 2 lo are primary age, so they will be with me as well.
I am hoping to catch up on my learning journals while they play, instead of rushing out and about all week spending money and getting more behind with my paperwork - not sure that will happen though, sounds too boring doesn't it?

georgie456
18-10-2011, 08:03 PM
I can't wait for half term!

Ours all break up tomorrow and we have planned THE best day for Thursday - all children have been asked to arrive in their pj's and none of us will be getting dressed. We are planning on spending the entire day under our duvets, eating bowls of popcorn and watching films.

Hopfully this will have us nice and rested for the week ahead!!!!