PDA

View Full Version : pre regiatration vouchers

cheryl2112
17-10-2011, 10:03 PM
Hello ladies. I'm new to this so not sure if I'm even in the right place.
I've just started the mine field that is cypop5 and trying to get my head around What I'm going to need to buy etc.
Apparently at my pre registration meeting I'll get some vouchers to send off to get some free things. Can anyone please tell me What these this are? Do I need to buy accident books etc? And do I need to start looking on ebay for anything?I will need a double buggy as I already have interest from a family to start in Feb and one starting in may both with pre walkers. Hat else do you recommend I start bargin hunting for?
:confused:

christine e
18-10-2011, 05:53 AM
Think the vouchers will be provided by your own local authority so it is difficult for us to answer what you will be able to use them for as we don't know what local authority you are (even then you would have to wait for someone from that area to come along and hopefully know the answer). It could be that the voucher is for purchasing paperwork/insurance so I would hold fire on buying accident book etc for time being. I would not go buying lots of baby equipment unless you know you are going to have a child who will be needing it. I would be looking at toys like brio and duplo for a start as children of all ages tend to play with it.

Good luck with your registration

Cx