PDA

View Full Version : Worried - Help!

shelly04
17-10-2011, 12:59 PM
Hi Guys,

Was told a few days ago by another CM that alot of, the way you do the paperwork have change, for example, parents have now to sign each policy and we have to have a copy of, she had told me loads of different things, but I've forgotten, can't find anything on line to help and wondered if anyone else knew, have had a grade 5, and don't won't to fall below, can anyone help as to what the scswis are looking for.

thank you/

phoebe-alice
17-10-2011, 07:48 PM
Hi Guys,

Was told a few days ago by another CM that alot of, the way you do the paperwork have change, for example, parents have now to sign each policy and we have to have a copy of, she had told me loads of different things, but I've forgotten, can't find anything on line to help and wondered if anyone else knew, have had a grade 5, and don't won't to fall below, can anyone help as to what the scswis are looking for.

thank you/

I had my inspection today and I wasn't told anything like that but I was told that in our policies instead of SCSWIS we should put Care Inspectorate. The only other thing that I was told was changing is something about a Individual Care Plan coming in which we must have for every child. But I only found out about that today so I'm not too sure what that involves. I got very goods all round and told my paperwork was fine but just amend it from SCSWIS to Care Inspectorate the next time I am updating my policies. So can't really help with your question but nothing other than what I stated was mentioned to me today? Someone else may no better though hehe!

Amyclark32
18-10-2011, 07:27 PM
Hi there, I'm nearly registered and had the inspector 3 weeks ago. I had my policies laid out for the parent to sign after each one and she told me to change it so they just sign once for all the policies then each time any changes are made. So that's strange she said you have to have each one signed.