PDA

View Full Version : Nearly finished nvq

nell57
14-05-2008, 07:38 AM
Wish me luck, I have my assessor coming at 9am for my final prof discussion, then I've completed it:jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Will be a big discussion, about 40 questions covering 4 units, am really nervous and cant wait till its finished

Will be able dust the iron of get some ironing done after:D

Helen

angeldelight
14-05-2008, 07:39 AM
Wishing you heaps of good luck Helen

Angel xx

sarah707
14-05-2008, 07:59 AM
Good luck!

I remember the feeling when I was nearly finished - such a relief! :D

foxy lady
14-05-2008, 08:03 AM
good luck hope it goes well for you
foxy:laughing:

Noodles
14-05-2008, 08:47 AM
Good luck sure you will be fine:) :)

Pipsqueak
14-05-2008, 09:27 AM
I am sure it will go well.

I have a prof disc with my assessor today as well and I am 2 units away from finishing :jump for joy: - great feeling isn't it.:D

Eagles4ever
14-05-2008, 09:58 AM
Good Luck - hope it goes OK.

I've got my assessor coming next week.

Rubybubbles
14-05-2008, 10:18 AM
Yeah!, you should be all done soon hun well done:clapping:

nell57
14-05-2008, 11:09 AM
Thanks ladies

Well its done:clapping: :jump for joy: :clapping: I've completed it

Cant believe it dont know whether laugh or cry I'm sooo happy and relieved

They even said they are putting on a celebration event on at the Moat House, because we are the first group in this area to do it through the transformation fund

Good luck with yours Pipsqueak & Eagles

Helen

katickles
14-05-2008, 12:19 PM
Thanks ladies

They even said they are putting on a celebration event on at the Moat House, because we are the first group in this area to do it through the transformation fund

Helen

Helen thats great news - well done you!! A few glasses of wine tonight to celebrate then ay?:goodjob:

Rubybubbles
14-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Thanks ladies

Helen

:clapping: :clapping: well done hun, I've not heard anything back since I had my you've passed phone call:mad: she said I'll phone you to drop off your folder, this was weeks ago now, I may chase her up :D

Tatia
14-05-2008, 06:36 PM
Congrats Nell! It does feel good, doesn't it? I'm waiting for my certificate now and am feeling very pleased with myself. There were times I could have happily thrown in the towel but I'm so glad I stuck with it. Are you going to the celebration? You really deserve it.:clapping:

nell57
14-05-2008, 07:58 PM
:clapping: :clapping: well done hun, I've not heard anything back since I had my you've passed phone call:mad: she said I'll phone you to drop off your folder, this was weeks ago now, I may chase her up :D

Have you had your certificate though Emma, some girls on the same course as me finished at beginning of April had there's within 3 weeks, you should definatly give them some ear ache:D

Helen

nell57
14-05-2008, 08:14 PM
Congrats Nell! It does feel good, doesn't it? I'm waiting for my certificate now and am feeling very pleased with myself. There were times I could have happily thrown in the towel but I'm so glad I stuck with it. Are you going to the celebration? You really deserve it.:clapping:

Yes defiantly going, dont have much of a social life so any excuse:D

Hubby taken me out for tea tonight for a treat to frankie & bennys, after I went to be weighed, and that another story in its self.

Helen

miffy
14-05-2008, 09:38 PM
Congratulations Helen - it's a great feeling when you finish isn't it

Enjoy the celebration dinner

miffy xx