PDA

View Full Version : Weekly accounts?

jadavi
15-10-2011, 03:32 AM
Hi i have just started and got the ncma accounts book s I heard it was helpful for a beginner. I was amazed to see on the weekly outgoing part was the total expenditure ie wear and tear of house and car . Energy bills, the lot! Does anyone work theirs out each week and if so how? I thought that'd be a job for end if year. .

Roseolivia
15-10-2011, 05:39 AM
I work out mine weekly because i do different hours each week, the wear and tear comes off at the end of the tax year. If you look in your accounts book it'll tell you how much you can claim. e.g i think if you work 40hrs you can claim 33% of you gas and electric bill, it gets a less percentage the less hours you work.

jadavi
15-10-2011, 07:44 AM
Thank ou Rose . What about an overnighter? I have a lad 10 nights a month. We heat the large room for him and he has a light on all night . Would I count his 10 hours a night in my working week?
Much appreciated
Ja

jadavi
15-10-2011, 07:48 AM
Aso how would I charge for my iPhone. I have a £54 monthly contract and it's used as my main business line for parents to ring and text me - about 30 a week. I also take pics for the LJ on it- about 20 a week.
Again advice much appreciated
Ja

Nature'sKids!
15-10-2011, 08:40 AM
Aso how would I charge for my iPhone. I have a £54 monthly contract and it's used as my main business line for parents to ring and text me - about 30 a week. I also take pics for the LJ on it- about 20 a week.
Again advice much appreciated
Ja

Oh I'll be interested to hear about this too