PDA

View Full Version : love is in the air.... kids hey

mr man
13-10-2011, 09:45 PM
mindee 7 is loverly and i was thinking she was a tom boy type girl for the fact she followed my DS 8 round everywhere, i mean on way home walk together, sit atching tv, out garden , you name it they are like glue.

well turns out that mindee 'loves' DS

i mentioned to mum, ' ive noticed they like being friends, blah balh.
well mum replied " im glad you said that cause when we left last night T (mindee) ran up to T ( my DS) and kissed him. :eek:

plus the others we tamely tourmenting that they loved each other - haha the penny dropped.

hahaha:laughing:

Velleity
13-10-2011, 09:56 PM
That is the sweetest thing ever!

Lady Haha
13-10-2011, 10:00 PM
Oh the fickle world of childhood love though!!!

My son has been dumped by 'I' a couple of times and by 'E' a couple of times but they keep getting back together.

Well, last week, my son told me that 'I' had said she would be his girlfriend as long as he didn't tell anyone :rolleyes:

The next day, 'E' came and did exactly the same thing!

I told him that although I wouldn't normally approve of him having two girlfriends without them knowing about each other, on this occasion it served them both right for being too ashamed to admit he was their boyfriend!:laughing:

All came to a bitter end yesterday when they both found out and 'E' dumped my son AGAIN and called him a two timer.:p

They are all 9 yrs old.....

Tatjana
13-10-2011, 10:04 PM
Ha ha that's so cute, bless them!

miffy
14-10-2011, 06:49 AM
Oh bless them. It's lovely when they get on so well :)

Miffy xx