PDA

View Full Version : It is my anniversary tomorrow

Penny1959
13-10-2011, 06:26 PM
No not the wedding one - that is on 23rd October - but the anniversary of ..... MY FIRST POST ON THE FORUM.

Although I joined in April 2010 - after much nagging from Carol M. It took me until October 14th - and a lot more nagging from Carol - to make my first post - and to be honest was not too sure even then - because I had only been on to look a couple of time and was not what you would call a 'convert' to forum things.

And so one year on I have made over 1400 post (well more but those are the ones that count) :clapping:

Any regrets - well maybe how much time I seem to lose by being on here - but NO - loving it - made some good friends - met lots of lovely people in person :D

and best of all Carol has stopped nagging me :laughing:

Penny :)

Sarahforster
13-10-2011, 06:59 PM
:clapping: :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

I am new to the forum but not to childminding and wish I had joined ages ago!

miffy
13-10-2011, 07:37 PM
Congratulations Penny - I think you could say you're a forum addict now! :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

The Juggler
13-10-2011, 09:00 PM
lol Penny I thought you 'd been around since before me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: you just sound sooo experienced that I guess I just didn't notice when you first appeared.:D

angeldelight
13-10-2011, 09:02 PM
Congratulations Penny :clapping: :clapping:

Where did that time go though ?

Hope you will be here for years to come

Angel xx

LChurch
13-10-2011, 09:12 PM
Congratulations, something to celebrate, hope you have a glass of vino to celebrate!

sarah707
14-10-2011, 11:53 AM
Is it really only a year? :eek:

Congratulations :clapping:

Suebb1
14-10-2011, 11:58 AM
Congratulations Penny!! I seem to be lagging behind somewhat in postings x

Penny1959
14-10-2011, 12:14 PM
lol Penny I thought you 'd been around since before me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: you just sound sooo experienced that I guess I just didn't notice when you first appeared.:D

LOL Juggler - I sort of just say what I think (and of course based on my experiences). I know a lot of people think before they type - but not me I just go for it!

Penny1959
14-10-2011, 12:15 PM
Is it really only a year? :eek:

Congratulations :clapping:

Yes only one year - it feels like I have been around forever - I suppose I feel part of the forum family :D

Penny1959
14-10-2011, 12:16 PM
Congratulations Penny!! I seem to be lagging behind somewhat in postings x

Indeed

But I know you read lots of posts!

Demonjill
14-10-2011, 12:47 PM
Lol any excuse to get the wine out congratulations

Cheers to many more years :thumbsup:

Carol M
14-10-2011, 01:20 PM
I'm sure I can find something else to nagg you about :laughing:
Happy Anniversary.
Carol xx

jane5
15-10-2011, 06:38 PM
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY :cheerleader:

WOW
How time flies :eek:

It is a year and a month since I joined but I have only posted half as many posts as you ;)

Playmate
15-10-2011, 07:26 PM
congratualtions Penny :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Just noticed your post count and you are catching me up, now I have been round for a couple of years, so either you are talking too much or I'm not doing enough :rolleyes:

on a personal note I'm very glad you joined the forum thank you Carol for nagging :D

Penny1959
15-10-2011, 07:57 PM
congratualtions Penny :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Just noticed your post count and you are catching me up, now I have been round for a couple of years, so either you are talking too much or I'm not doing enough :rolleyes:

on a personal note I'm very glad you joined the forum thank you Carol for nagging :D

Oh Thank you Playmate :blush:

Without a doubt - I talk to much!

And yes many thanks to Carol - she often ends up creating work for me (ie PPL) but in the case of the forum - I am very glad she continued to nag until I saw sense.

Just wonder what the next thing will be??