PDA

View Full Version : Working with husbands

Nature'sKids!
13-10-2011, 10:54 AM
I am
Registering my husband as an assistant - he is still unsure but I'm talking him round anyway! Lol
Just wondered if those who do work with OH could share their experiences with us?
Especially the men's viewpoint would be nice for my OH to hear.

Thank you so much :)

JCrakers
13-10-2011, 11:49 AM
Couldnt think of anything worse....TeeHee :panic:

Sorry...hope someone has some useful info :D

Becky x

rosebud
13-10-2011, 11:53 AM
Theres a couple of threads in the assistants section about this, I looked last week as am also in the process of registering my partner.

jayjay1963
13-10-2011, 04:40 PM
Couldnt think of anything worse....TeeHee :panic:

Sorry...hope someone has some useful info :D

Becky x

Know what you mean Becky, couldn't work with my OH under any circumstances lol:eek:

Jacqui

Dragonfly
13-10-2011, 05:20 PM
Work with my husband Nooooooooooooooooooooooo:laughing:

twise
13-10-2011, 05:45 PM
I work with my hubby and I love it! It's great because i don't have to worry about unreliability of an assistant. He has the same work ethic as me..it all about the children..... and we have such a laugh.

The children adore him, it's nice to have a male influence on some of the children especially if they don't have one at home.

I am responsible for all the planning, obs etc...he is Arts and Crafts Director! and enjoys making and doing with the older ones, plays football with the boys and the girls all plait his hair!

It works for us as he is a musician and music teacher so come 6:30pm he is out teaching or gigging so we are not in each others pockets.

Was a bit a weird to start but 3 years on..... I would not have it any other way and nor would he as he says it beats working in an office!