PDA

View Full Version : Gggrrrrr!!! GP's!

Becci26
13-10-2011, 08:23 AM
I left my medical form with my GP 4 weeks ago and it's still not done! :angry:

Soo fed up now, I have chased it up with them every other day, today I have been told it has been completed but is with the administrator who wont be in until tomorrow and therefore can not release it. :mad:

I have got no money coming in and want to get everything tied up ASAP

sorry for ranting - feeling very stressed today!

Moira Mc
13-10-2011, 10:40 AM
Gosh that is really bad, it is not as if they are doing it for nothing, mine cost about £30!

I was really suprised when they called me to pick mine up the day after I dropped it off.

I would ring the practice manager and give him/her a blasting.

All the best
Moira

Happy Bunny
13-10-2011, 11:48 AM
4 weeks!
Def phone and complain if you are paying for it to be done.
Mine was done within 24 hours and for free.

Velleity
13-10-2011, 12:13 PM
Mine did mine for free too.

I went in for an appointment for something else and just put the form on his desk and said could he please fill it in to save me having to make another appointment ^_^

Worth a try!

Becci26
13-10-2011, 12:22 PM
Rayberrys Mine did mine for free too.

I went in for an appointment for something else and just put the form on his desk and said could he please fill it in to save me having to make another appointment ^_^

Worth a try!

I did this 4 weeks ago - she said she wasn't able to do it and would have to go to the GP I'm registered with :(

Left it there and have been chasing it up with them since it has been there a week, the GP I'm registered with was on holiday so I requested someone else do it as never see him anyway, passed on to another GP who seems to have taken forever with it! Then I had missed off a question in error which they told me about Tuesday - went in sorted it out within the hour and they promised it would be ready latest yesterday. Heard nothing so called them this morning and got told it's been completed but needs putting on the system which wont be until tomorrow :angry:

Plus they made me pay for it on Tuesday and I still haven't got it! I shall be going in tomorrow and waiting there until it is done!

sarah707
13-10-2011, 05:51 PM
Oh that's not fair :( I hope it hurries up for you now x

miffy
13-10-2011, 08:23 PM
Plus they made me pay for it on Tuesday and I still haven't got it! I shall be going in tomorrow and waiting there until it is done!

That's very bad. I don't blame you - stage a sit-in until they sort it out!

Miffy xx

Becci26
14-10-2011, 04:07 PM
So I called at 9 this morning and was advised the lad dealing with it wasn't in until 10am. I told the lady in no uncertain terms I would be coming in late morning to collect it... Had a call at 10 15 to advise it was ready for collection!
So glad I finally have it, thanks for your words yesterday :)