PDA

View Full Version : Do parents not realise the time...just had an inquiry for a baby place at 9.40pm

Pixie dust
11-10-2011, 09:25 PM
Probably just lost prospective new parent as wasn't the friendliest on the phone I mean what a time to ring and ask if I have any spaces for 9 month old. Mum didn't even know what hours just ringing to see if I had the space before talking to her employers:angry: Should learn to not answer the phone after a certain time.

Not expecting any replies just wanted to have moan .

Babycat
11-10-2011, 10:52 PM
ISWYM about the time. Most if my contacts are late. I suppose its when parents get home, finish dinner, bath & bed kids, do chores, start to wind down then BAM anxities set in.. so time goes out the window! I dont mind coz Im up anyway but I can see why its annoying lol

FussyElmo
12-10-2011, 05:52 AM
940 isnt late for some people. Its late to me but to my dh its a reasonable time. Think its down to the person admitly they couldnt ring a nursery at that time :)

Twinkle-Toes
12-10-2011, 08:19 AM
9.40pm is very late to me, phone goes any time after 7.30pm and I panic!!! :eek:

mandy moo
12-10-2011, 08:27 AM
I personally think its rude, I wouldnt dream of calling someone at that time, only if it was an emergency.

I always fear the worst if the phone rings after 9pm.

Pixie dust
12-10-2011, 08:51 AM
Thanks everyone, like I said just wanted to have a little moan as I think it's late for that type of call. Like FussyElmo said you can't ring nurseries at that time...I am a flexible minder as I have shift work parents that work late but to make initial phone call at that time nooo.