PDA

View Full Version : TRIPLE BUGGIES

The Juggler
09-10-2011, 09:37 PM
A really lovely guy dh works with is expecting triplets any day now. I was discussing the delights of the T3 with him but told him to make sure that he gets one with reclining baby seat not a toddler seat.

But, I've just been on the website for them and it doesn't look like they do a reclining 3rd seat. Is that right??? Is is just the ABC Everest that do the reclining third seat?

He is expecting triplets to arrive any day now :eek: can't have a side by side as won't fit through gate or flat doorways (they are on ground floor).

Any suggestions anyone??? or anyone know anyone wanting to get rid of an ABC with reclining seat in the southeast :panic:

zippy
09-10-2011, 09:47 PM
Abc single buggy with double reclining seat on top amazing pushchair need a biggish boot but I guess their car won't be tiny with triplets you can watch videos on utube or look at gobubba website

The Juggler
09-10-2011, 10:02 PM
thanks hon! am guessing they will need a bigger car :clapping: i have a t3 and there is no way it'll go in my boot but then I'll not need to take it away to visit the relatives like they will.

will let him know though - thanks :thumbsup:

mama2three
10-10-2011, 06:39 AM
there are quite a few abcs on ebay ( london , crawley) just now jugg , all too far away for me x

The Juggler
10-10-2011, 09:12 PM
there are quite a few abcs on ebay ( london , crawley) just now jugg , all too far away for me x

ooh thanks mama. will have a look x