PDA

View Full Version : Ooops, Crafty Crocodiles madness!

keeks
09-10-2011, 04:20 PM
I finally got round to doing my Autumn/Christmas order from Crafty Crocodiles. Well, an hour and £56 later (free delivery over £50, I had to!) I am now eagerly looking forward to the delivery!

I bought the terracotta candle holders for the children to decorate for Christmas! They are so nice! And sponges and printing stuff and felt and clay and... loads of stuff! :jump for joy:

Just wanted to share! :D

xx

loocyloo
09-10-2011, 04:25 PM
i had the same problem with baker ross ;) :laughing:

Mouse
09-10-2011, 04:38 PM
I'd say you got off lightly. Mo orders never seen to come to less that £100 :blush:

PixiePetal
09-10-2011, 04:56 PM
I have just stocked up on bits for my 2 little mindees to do - sponge stampers and leaf crafts :thumbsup: I have laminated some of the artificial leaves to put up at the window - they look good and will last for ages :thumbsup:

Greengrass74
09-10-2011, 05:10 PM
I love crafty crocodiles, I think I will have to take a look and order for Xmas after all it is only 76 days away :thumbsup:

Dragonfly
09-10-2011, 05:12 PM
I got the boot/s for the little ones to paint and decorate for christmas and the hanging bird feeder for the older ones both from crafty crocodiles. I buy my clay from baker ross, get alot and better value then crafty crocodiles.
Gosh we're thinking of christmas already:blush: well we have to plan dont we?:thumbsup: