PDA

View Full Version : Friday over yet?

Emily'bubbles
07-10-2011, 12:50 PM
Its Friday :clapping: but I dont finish til 6.30pm and Ive got all my after schoolies in :rolleyes: Only 4 and a bit hours to go, not that Im counting down or anything! To be honest there all doing great :D

Roseolivia
07-10-2011, 12:52 PM
I have that feeling too, luckily not working today so have managed to have an hours sleep whilst Alfie had his, just feel really tired today.

SammyM
07-10-2011, 12:54 PM
The best thing I ever did was to stop working Friday afternoons, so once I've dropped off at school (no littlies on Fridays either) my weekend has begun!!! Been for a facial this morning and just back from a lovely pub lunch, just in time to be a 'Mommy' in the playground for my son for one day a week at least!!!!

uf353432
07-10-2011, 01:06 PM
Sigh I used to have Fridays off, and those days are well and truly over - I now entertain 2x2yr olds and a 3yr old then from 3.30 I have 8 - God I miss my friday day off - its been a shockily stressful day as well - 2pm and just had my first drink of the day - not bad :panic:

I have to drive to London tonight and had both my kids in bed with me last night because they both had bad dreams, so no sleep, stressful day, long night and full on weekend oh yeah and also have to fit in some time to prep my daughters birthday party on Monday - living in the fast lane me!! time to scream yet....nearly!

Greengrass74
07-10-2011, 01:09 PM
Been a really busy week for us, can't wait till 6, training tomorrow :( but at least only 4 days next week then off on our holiday :clapping: :clapping:

uf353432
07-10-2011, 01:11 PM
jealous i've had one day off in the past 18 mths - I really should prioritise a holiday soon - I miss time off - I miss a lot of things - my youth, my sense of humour, my sick pay - but time off yeah - I miss that the most lol!