PDA

View Full Version : what do you get your mindee when they leave you

honey
13-05-2008, 12:10 PM
I have got a 4 yr old leaving me on friday and i have had him full time since he was 6 months old, he is relly into dinosaurs. i have got him a dinosaur book so far, please help ( he has got all the dinosaurs)

berkschick
13-05-2008, 12:12 PM
How about making a scrap book about the time he has had with you?

honey
13-05-2008, 12:14 PM
i have done a disk with all of his photos on since he was with me, and i am having a leaving party for him( dinosaur related ofcaourse).
I havnt got anything to do a scrapbook with as all of his work he sends home

Cammie Doodle
13-05-2008, 01:16 PM
How about an album/scrap book and then his Mum can print photos from the disc and he can look through this to remind him of his time with you . You could put a little message in the front cover :)

Pauline
13-05-2008, 04:13 PM
I usually do a book based on the photos, stick then in with a message underneath e.g. this is when we went to the zoo and xxx pulled a face like a monkey" etc. etc. also photos of the other children they have been with (with parental permission) and perhaps a mention of what they used to play together, or little anecdotes.

I also buy a gift based on what they like.

Perhaps you could buy him a dinosaur bag if he is going to school? Or a lunch box. I should think anything dinosaur related would please him by the sounds of it.

honey
14-05-2008, 08:57 PM
there are some good ideas there, thanks.:)

miffy
14-05-2008, 09:24 PM
I bet you'll be sad to see him go - have a lovely party

miffy xx