PDA

View Full Version : It is all go now ....

time_4_change
05-10-2011, 04:44 PM
Hi

I haven't been on here for a good couple of weeks!

What a funny past 2 weeks it has been, i got made redundant at my current job then my certificate turned up in the post, talk about good timing!

Well I am all ready to go ... started advertising :) ... I am trying to do 'free' advertising for now, has anyone got any tips?

I have still got some paper work to do but I can do it has I am going along

Just wondering if anyone has done a homebased childcare qualification? phoned local college and they don't do funding :( and I am also waiting for local surestart to get back to me. I am really keen to learn and progress, want to make a good career and do well :)

Thanks

Leanne

busybee123
05-10-2011, 07:28 PM
Hi Leanne,

Great timing, well done with your career choice. The only free advertising I did when I started was posting cards up in my local shops and make sure you get the word out using friends and family, also go into your local children's centres they will usually let you put an advert up on their notice board.

When you consider paying for adverising I can recomend vistaprint. I purchased car door magnets so then you can advertise wherever you are.

Your best bet in regards to the home based childcare course would be speak to your area co-ordinator, they should be able to help.

Hope this helps

time_4_change
05-10-2011, 09:05 PM
Hi Busybee

Thanks for your reply it as helped. I have logged onto vista print but not purchased anything yet. I know some1 who works at a printers who may be able to get some things printed foc or for very little - completely forgot :blush:

Un fortunately my area dosn't have a network/co-ordinator because there isn't enough cm's to justify it. Going to see if I can join the 'next town' to me lol.

thanks ... i am hoping i can make a good and happy career :) x