PDA

View Full Version : Potential mindees

pinklady756
05-10-2011, 04:31 PM
I've had a few enquiries and things are looking good, fingers crossed.

Just need a bit of advice, I have a couple of wishlists for things I might need for different age groups, but now it's actually happening I'm in a bit of a panic.

Lo's are 14-20 month age bracket.

Please can anyway help with what I'll need. I have the toy side of things mostly covered, a pushchair and readybed but that's it really.

Help!

smurfette
05-10-2011, 06:06 PM
Hia well done on getting this far! I have three mindees under 2 and have two booster seats for kitchen (may get a third) twin buggy with a toddler strap also a single buggy for days I only have One . Two travel cots one for sleeping and other I use as a playpen so I can separate them If needs be. Parents provide car seats

Mostly you need enough sleep and eating furniture! All three of mine sleep either in buggy or cot depending on what's free and the littlest sleeps in his car seat sometimes

pinklady756
07-10-2011, 12:43 PM
Thank you.

I could do with advice on good car seats Stage1/2 or 1/2/3 and eating furniture, booster seat or highchair?

Any recommendations would be most gratefully received.

Thanks

Sunflowers
07-10-2011, 01:43 PM
I have 2- 3 20 month olds at once and I'm finding booster seats around the table easiest for meal times (found them for £10 each in sainsburys)

Make sure you have multiples of some toys.. at this age sharing really doesn't enter into their vocabulary!

I use the birth - 4 car seats as they offer the full range and can be rear facing if I ever have someone smaller with me, they are the type that remain in the car though, but were very reasonably priced from kiddicare

best investment I've made has been a table just for the small ones, i;ve got a little table with 2 benches that up to 4 kids can sit at and currently it has some lining paper taped onto it and crayons.... everyone seems to love that one!