PDA

View Full Version : Well, won't be going to that group again

Ripeberry
05-10-2011, 11:06 AM
Thought I'd try a new group with my one mindee this morning. It's a church group and I went there years before with my own kids.
Anyway, they let me in this 'one time' as they now have a waiting list and next time I would have to wait for them to contact me.
Fair enough.

But then mindee decided to have the most horrendous, smelliest nappy that I've ever had to deal with.
It was so stinky that you could see everyone going to their kids and checking THEIR nappies :o

He also managed to get it down his legs and the only spare trousers I had in my bag were one of my old DDs pink trousers!

Anyway, we had fun in the end and stayed for the snack, but left early as you could still smell the 'stink' and I was getting fed up with the remarks of 'what do you feed him?' :rolleyes:

At least I can't be blamed for that as I did not have him yesterday.

Just been rinsing the trousers and the re-usable nappy out in the back garden as I did not want that in my house and thank goodness I had a good strong plastic bag to bring it home in!

It's at times like these that I'm glad to use vinyl gloves when nappy changing! :thumbsup:

Penny1959
05-10-2011, 11:53 AM
Oh dear - maybe a good trhing there is a waiting list - will give people change to forget about the smell.

And I bet mindee felt better once the deed was done.

Penny :)

cs01
05-10-2011, 12:47 PM
Oh the joys of childminding! :laughing:

The Juggler
05-10-2011, 01:16 PM
:laughing: :laughing: oh dear!

breezy
05-10-2011, 04:36 PM
Oh I can smell it from here :laughing: