PDA

View Full Version : peg perego triplette pushchair

mama2three
03-10-2011, 07:37 AM
Has anyone got one? Need a triple and there is one of these for sale at around £250 locally. Reviews online are minimal - has any of you lovely ladies any experience of them? Thankyou x x

The Juggler
03-10-2011, 12:53 PM
i'd be wary unless you have strong wrists and elbows as they are very long - also could be a problem maneovering in any small space (children's centres/playgroups.

They look lovely and are very expensive so £250 would be a bargain.

twise
03-10-2011, 07:19 PM
Hi

I have one that is very similar. i keep mine in my shed and I don't bother to fold it flat.

Its much easier than the side to side ones as you can get through gates and doorways etc. It can pull at your wrists a bit especially if there is an incline on the pavement. Ensure you have the heaviest child at the back otherwise its like pushing a comatosed elephant!

However, i love it! the children feel like they are in a train and get very excited about all the attention they get!

For 250 id go for it...even if you hate it you'll get your money back by selling on ebay.

HTH

Tracy

mama2three
04-10-2011, 07:35 AM
Thankyou both -
mm definate incline on the pavement , uphill all the way to school!!
Pros - could get it in my hall which is needed really if any of them doze off on school run!
Cons - visions of comatose elephant and little me with bright red face getting up hill!!

Gosh I hate making decisions!!

watgem
04-10-2011, 08:03 PM
I had one, it was fab for the kids very comfy, but the basket underneath was rubbish, it was difficult steering round corners and getting up/down kerbs, having said though that price is a bargain, so I'd probably go for it:)