PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a babysitter in Lleyn Penninsula this weekend...

asm212
03-10-2011, 02:24 AM
Hi

I came across thissite, because I did not want to pay the outrageously high fees of chilcare.co.uk. However, reading the posts on this board, it seems like childminding is like Daycare? (i'm from the US and exremely jetlagged, if u can tell from the timestamp). I@m looking fo a babysitter in Lleyn Penninsula, can anyone advise on how I go about doing this? I just need someone to entertain and look after my two girls 2 and 10 months, while we hang out with friends. We will always be around, and we need someone all day saturday and all day sunday October 9th an possibly friday evening. Any age or experience is fine.

alwaysright
03-10-2011, 07:39 PM
hi sorry i cant help as i dont live anywhere near but are your friends local?? do they know of anybody who could help out? failing that i dont know if your mean the costs of care on childcare.co.uk are high or the registration, but i think if its the costs they will be average for the area or the registration fee which i think is £12.99, but maybe look to see if anyone on there is suitable before registering so you dont waste your money :)