PDA

View Full Version : She came - she saw...

tulip0803
02-10-2011, 11:08 PM
... and she left with no recommendations, conditions or prolems:clapping: . (the CSSIW inspector that is:D ).

She arrived on Fri while I was cleaning:blush: . I had no children with me until 10 so she put me off my stride and she had to imagine that the floor was mopped! Luckily I wasn't supposed to be working that day but one of my Mum's had a migraine and asked me to have her LO! She came with me to collect her, I felt like I was on a driving test - told her that too:p .

Asked about the rising 5 prob and they are still advising that it is either over or under 5 unless they were with you and nearly in school before April. She is going back to ask again. They have not been informed of any changes or updates to it yet. She has to send out a new Registration certificate because of the new NMS.

mrs robbie williams
03-10-2011, 06:07 AM
well done you :thumbsup: xx

sarah707
03-10-2011, 07:01 AM
Fab news! :clapping:

marian
03-10-2011, 07:40 AM
Great news - well done:clapping:

Marian x

Tink
03-10-2011, 07:51 AM
Well done you :thumbsup:

aly
03-10-2011, 04:13 PM
... and she left with no recommendations, conditions or prolems:clapping: . (the CSSIW inspector that is:D ).

She arrived on Fri while I was cleaning:blush: . I had no children with me until 10 so she put me off my stride and she had to imagine that the floor was mopped! Luckily I wasn't supposed to be working that day but one of my Mum's had a migraine and asked me to have her LO! She came with me to collect her, I felt like I was on a driving test - told her that too:p .

Asked about the rising 5 prob and they are still advising that it is either over or under 5 unless they were with you and nearly in school before April. She is going back to ask again. They have not been informed of any changes or updates to it yet. She has to send out a new Registration certificate because of the new NMS.

thats fab. :thumbsup:

mine still not been, i know I missed her the once not sure if i've missed her since lol:p

x

manjay
03-10-2011, 04:41 PM
Well done:thumbsup:

Watch this space re rising 5's. We are going in with a pincer grip this week:D NCMA on one side and members and Assembly Members on the other! the time taken to respond to this is unacceptable:rolleyes:

tulip0803
05-10-2011, 08:21 AM
The inspector is in complete agreement with us. She bought it up when the NMS changed with her boss. I vaguely remember her telling me she used to be a childminder (but I may be wrong). She was glad I asked as she could bring it up with her boss again.

tulip0803
05-10-2011, 08:22 AM
thats fab. :thumbsup:

mine still not been, i know I missed her the once not sure if i've missed her since lol:p

x

Mine said that she had tried on a wednesday but I wasn't in - wasn't minding either, as I am still working part-time I was at work!:rolleyes: Did say on forms I sent back!