PDA

View Full Version : childcare.co.uk

sonyach
30-09-2011, 01:49 PM
Hello, reistered a couple of days ago on the childcare.co.uk website for free. Does anyone know if its any good because as I am not a gold member I cannot access poeples contact details and I pressume they cannot access mine if they are not gold members. Is it worth joining or has anybody had contacts without being a full member? Thankyou:(

nipper
30-09-2011, 02:04 PM
I upgraded to become a gold member and had one of my 'prospective' parents access my details via there. I bombarded local parents who had accessed their details recently with a standard 'Childminder with vacancies' message, so as to let them know I was here. It's also useful (albeit a a tad frustrating) to see when people have or haven't reed your messages. Only thing I don't like about it is, it still lists the details of people who obviously have joined but not accessed their details for a long time. I think they could do with disbanding people who haven't logged on within the last two months or something. Why bother registering your details on a website if you don't intend to check your details I say. I would recommend the site, because it's the next port of call after the FIS.

AgentTink
30-09-2011, 03:38 PM
After 1 week of registering on the site I git my first full time mindee because u was able to send his mum a email through the site, and we had a good few conversations on it prior to her coming for her visit. I have had other parents contact but I have been unable to help them. I suppose it depends in how many parents in your area use it

kellib
30-09-2011, 05:35 PM
I got my 2 mindees from there within 2 weeks of signing up

Maza
30-09-2011, 05:38 PM
I'm wondering the exact same thing myself. I have basic membership and have got work through it and had plenty of messages from parents who I have had to turn down. Typically though, now that I have a vacancy coming up I have not had any enquiries for a while. I was wondering if there would be any benefit to upgrading to gold membership. Not exactly sure what all the advantages are, would be interested to hear from other members.

sonyach
30-09-2011, 08:50 PM
hi thanks for your replies think i will go for gold, lovin this site everyone is so helpful, thanks again:)