PDA

View Full Version : questionaire for parents

lulubelle
30-09-2011, 10:04 AM
i know i have my first ofsted inspection due so want to do as many things as poss to help and i have heard they like to see responces etc from parents and questionaires are a good thing to do so i was wondering what type of questions etc you ask? a couple of my children have only been here a few days so parents arent going to be able to say much but thought its a start and at least ofsted can see i am trying!

QualityCare
30-09-2011, 11:11 AM
Bromley childminding association has a sample one you could adjust/work around, on other downloads link. Sorry copied and pasted link but it wouldn't work when l tried it.

lulubelle
30-09-2011, 11:52 AM
thank you! i will have a look!

rosebud
30-09-2011, 12:03 PM
As your parents are new how about a questionnaire about your placement procedures? What did parents like, what didn't they like, how did they feel about the paperwork they were given - was it adequate, was it explained properly, was it too much? How did they feel about the settling in process - would they have liked more opportunities for visits or to build up the periods children were left with you? How well do they feel you communicated with them during the initial period and what could you have done better? You can use the feedback to improve your procedures in the future - this is what Ofsted want to see. Don't do a questionnaire just for their benefit, make sure you are going to be able to use the information to benefit your practice.

candy cat
30-09-2011, 12:14 PM
pm me and I will send you one i've done :)