PDA

View Full Version : Toys?

monkeyingaround
30-09-2011, 09:43 AM
I have a new mindie starting on Monday, in fact my first!

I need to start buying some toys and she is 18mths old. I will be getting more once she starts so that I have toys which meet her interests but I would like to get some before. Are there any must have toys that you couldn't live with out?
I already have a ton of puzzles and books.

Adele x

sarah707
30-09-2011, 11:40 AM
Cars, trains, Lego, building blocks, crafts and balls... but then I currently have a house full of boys :laughing:

all of the above plus dolls, blankets, tent, lots of sensory books.

Good luck! :D

rosebud
30-09-2011, 11:41 AM
All the above plus cardboard boxes, a washing up bowl for water and pans and spoons.

pipandbaz
30-09-2011, 11:52 AM
Mine love playing with different shape pasta, tipping in pots and jelly moulds making pretend cakes! Just watch they don't eat them

AgentTink
30-09-2011, 12:45 PM
Crayons and paper. Musical Instruments (home made drums are the most favorite just old pans turned upside down with a wooden spoon) for sing time. Big cardboard box to be made into anything that interests her, this week our's is a garage as the little ones are obsessed with fixing the ride on cars with handy mannys tool box :)

monkeyingaround
30-09-2011, 12:46 PM
tahnk you ladis I'm going to put together list visit the shops tomorrow and then do a bootsale spree sunday (the fun stuff).

I need to then get my living room looking like a childminder house. Fancy sharing any pics of childrens spaces? completely under stand you might not want to.

monkeyingaround
30-09-2011, 12:47 PM
tahnk you ladis I'm going to put together list visit the shops tomorrow and then do a bootsale spree sunday (the fun stuff).

I need to then get my living room looking like a childminder house. Fancy sharing any pics of childrens spaces? completely under stand you might not want to.

Sorry not sure what happened to spellings here lol

The Juggler
30-09-2011, 01:01 PM
sandpit and lots of smallword sets :thumbsup: