PDA

View Full Version : am miserable, any light at end of tunnel?????

jaja
12-05-2008, 09:01 PM
I am having lots of problems with vc ect (see previous threads) anyway i finally thought things were on the way up, a lady came and agreed to sign up and i would have her two children before and after school from sep every day, i thought fantastic (am desperate for kids!!!!!!!!) well tonight the phone rang and the lady isnt coming now she is moving somewhere else and am back to square one!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: am so tired of being constantly let down by parents and other cms being clicky and all the rest.

will things ever pick up? i havent had one phone call in the last five months that has actually worked out! in five months i have had 4 phonecalls and each one had a plausable excuse not to come. arggggggggggg i really need things to pick up asap. any ideas? and i am advertising everywhere already.

please send me good luck xx:mad:

miffy
12-05-2008, 09:07 PM
Sorry you're feeling fed up - sometimes it's very hard to get off the ground in this business but hang in there I'm sure your advertising will pay off eventually.

Sending you big hugs and of course oodles of good luck wishes

miffy xx

Jinx
12-05-2008, 09:08 PM
I am sooo sorry you are having such an awful time.

Wishing you lots and lots of luck and hope that things pick up for you very soon. ;)

Jinx x

Pauline
12-05-2008, 09:11 PM
Awwww Jen I'm sending you big hugs and LOADS of luck. :)

Sorry to hear how you feel and shame on the other minders for not including you, but don't forget you are always welcome here any time of day or night :thumbsup:

chez1373
12-05-2008, 09:16 PM
Good luck sweetie,
I was in your boat only 3 weeks ago and in 3 weeks everything has turned around so its is possible you will get that call and they wont stop

Good luck im really hoping things work out as i know how it feels xx

Heaven Scent
12-05-2008, 11:10 PM
These things always seem to work out in time keep calling the CIS and your name will go to the top of the list - hang on in there - all the best

angeldelight
13-05-2008, 06:25 AM
Sorry you are feeling fed up

Hope things improve for you soon

Sending heaps of good luck vibes your way

Angel xx

caza
13-05-2008, 08:55 AM
So sorry that things are difficult at the minute. I know when I first set up my ironing business for the first 6 months I could count on one hand the amount of phone calls I had. And of the people that did want their ironing doing half of them were family just trying to help me out. After 6 months I was at the end of my tether and about to give up and suddenly out of the blue the phone rang and I got my first regular customer. Then within 2 months I was turning people away because I was so busy.

So what I'm saying is dont lose faith yet and you might find that suddenly the phone starts ringing :D Hope things get better for you soon :thumbsup:

Caroline

LittleMissSparkles
13-05-2008, 08:57 AM
keep Believing it will happen you will be so busy you will not no what has hit you ! I have had about 6 phone calls in the last 2 weeks and only been able to help one family who are coming today to see me !!! had so many calls for under 1's but just dont have the space available, keep your chin up babe xxx

flora
13-05-2008, 01:36 PM
Seem to be quite common round here Jen, not that that helps you much :( . Keep plugging away, get out, be seen and advertise like you are.

Sound like you are doing everything right.

Keep chin up I'm sure things will come good in the end:thumbsup:

yummymummy
13-05-2008, 01:49 PM
Don't give up hope, something will turn up. It is the same down here in London, we find it very hard to fill vacancies in our area.
The summer holidays are not that far away and I always find the phone starts to ring in July/August for September.
Good luck, I hope the enquiries roll in for you. :thumbsup: