PDA

View Full Version : when to tell ofsted?

littlestar
29-09-2011, 12:03 PM
hi just wanted to ask does anyone know when i need to tell ofsted that my daughter is in full time school she started today but isnt 5 till april next year wasnt sure if you tell when start full time school or turn 5?
thank you

Chanelle
29-09-2011, 12:05 PM
Hi,

Tell them straight away if she is in Full Time education as she will be removed from your Pre-school numbers allowing you to take a child on in her place during the day ... so long as you are still with in your registration requirements.

littlestar
29-09-2011, 12:09 PM
thank you wendy i will do wayhay at last i can have one more as i have my own 2 one under 5 and one under 1 so i was only allowed 1 now i can start earning some money at last was beginning to think it wasnt worth it anymore.:clapping:

Chanelle
29-09-2011, 12:26 PM
thank you wendy i will do wayhay at last i can have one more as i have my own 2 one under 5 and one under 1 so i was only allowed 1 now i can start earning some money at last was beginning to think it wasnt worth it anymore.:clapping:

When you phone Ofsted ask them to detail the variation when regarding children in full time education on your Registration Certificate. They don't seem to do this automatically.

Now your daughter is at school you need to network yourself to parents as being able to do after school collections too ! Once you get a couple after schoolers and children during the holidays the money will soon start coming in!

Good Luck and Happy Earning!!