PDA

View Full Version : Just had a wonderful comment

Tink
29-09-2011, 09:32 AM
I have recently set up my new website and parents have offered to comment on the testimonial page for other parents to read. Here is what one parent has written:

Sarah has been a part of my sons life since he was 8 months old.
She originally looked after Noah when she was employed as a Nursery Nurse. When Sarah set up Hazey Dayz it came at a perfect time for us and I couldn’t think of anyone better to look after our son.

Sarah is extremely qualified and runs Hazey Dayz like a nursery setting. Policies and procedures are kept up to date and form the foundations of the care, regular updates are sent home and give you a real confidence in the safety of your child.

Sarah’s house offers visuals that are topical, changed regularly and support the children in learning and have a sense of belonging whilst in her care.

It’s always a worry with childminding that they will get `plonked` in front of the TV……….NEVER at Hazey Days! Yes, the TV is available and children have movie afternoons, but if it’s sunny you can guarantee the kids are outside. It’s rare I pick Noah up and find the children in front of the TV, there is always something much more exciting to be doing…….. role play, arts and crafts, baking, topical play or simply running round with Richard!

And there’s another big bonus…….Richard! Sarah’s husband is part of the team. To say the kids love him would be an understatement! He is fantastic with the kids and that shines through in their interaction with him.

Noah has been to the park, the library, Eureka Museum and several other trips out with Sarah and Richard.

As a paranoid mom, there are not many people I trust with my son. I would recommend Sarah and Richard to anyone.They are knowledgeable, fun and interactive, creating a safe and fun environment and really do care about the kids they look after.

Sarah ensures that all the kids in her care get continued learning and even helps with homework. Sarah supported me with potty training (a very stressful period) and has been a key role model in Noah’s life.

Sarah and Richard go the extra mile every time. NOTHING is too much trouble.

I cannot recommend them highly enough. I don’t know what I would do without them.

They have both played a key role in helping Noah to be the happy energetic and intelligent little boy he is today. That’s priceless!

Thanks guys xxxxx

I feel really emotional right now:blush:

lolli_pop243
29-09-2011, 09:37 AM
Thats a fabulous review! It has made me emotional as well!!! :thumbsup:

zippy
29-09-2011, 09:40 AM
thats so lovely, would make me come to you as a parent, you must be delighted that your parents appreciate you so much well done

justdaz
29-09-2011, 09:43 AM
How fantastic:clapping:
Things like that just remind you of what a fantastic and valuable job we do.. ....and doesn't it make you feel good that it is recognised and appreciated.

Congrats to you both.:thumbsup:

bexcee
29-09-2011, 10:09 AM
Wow what a fantastic testimony :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

It is so nice to be valued and apprechaited :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

The Juggler
29-09-2011, 11:58 AM
awww how lovely :clapping:

aly
29-09-2011, 12:11 PM
that is lovely, I think It would be best to remove names, as that child is easily identifiable [sp]/