PDA

View Full Version : please help cypop 5 task 6

midgetjen
28-09-2011, 12:43 PM
please please can anyone help ive been doing this task for ages now and i have not got a clue,ive started it out as a charter but dont know how to fit the answers to the questions in ....or even i dont understsand the questions there selves ,please if anyone can help ??????

miss mopple
28-09-2011, 01:25 PM
Think about all the things listed in the tasks and write about how you will accomodate them into your practice. So for example for 'routines being based on meeting a childs needs' you could talk about how you would ensure that a babys routine was met, ensuring the needs for sleep, nourishment,nappy changing, affection, play etc are met within your daily routine.

Does that help a little?

midgetjen
28-09-2011, 01:51 PM
hi thanks for taking the time to write back ...i am begining to think this was a bad idea..lol..so when it says understand the principles of development of routines do i just say what i will be doing with that child on a daily basis and explain why its good to have a routine / x

mama2three
28-09-2011, 04:12 PM
hi thanks for taking the time to write back ...i am begining to think this was a bad idea..lol..so when it says understand the principles of development of routines do i just say what i will be doing with that child on a daily basis and explain why its good to have a routine / x

yes - and think what you need to consider when setting a routine - childs needs , developmental stage , parental wishes , cultural/religious issues , routine/ needs of others within the setting etc.