PDA

View Full Version : All about me booklets ...

time_4_change
27-09-2011, 09:19 PM
Hi

I am just putting together ''all about me'' booklet which I will pass to the parents and children to fill in.

Just wondering how others do these?

Thanks

Leanne

Kes
28-09-2011, 04:41 PM
I have a table of questions for new starters. It includes things such as What is their favourite food? Can they dress themself etc.

karensmart4
28-09-2011, 08:15 PM
I do them, I have the front cover with 'All about Me' printed on the front and Name....... The 1st page has; My family name___, My prefered name_______
I was born on____ My address is_________ I live with my_________. The next page is... The people that are important to me are: (please feel free to add photos). Next, The things I enjoy doing the most are ____, then... My favourite food and drink ___ But I don't really like _____ I am allergic/have an intolerance to_____________ Next,My parents/carers thoughts about my learning and development so far_____ I also attend___________.Then, Other things that are important to me are___________ and then at the end in slightly smaller text I have written, Please include any religious and cultural needs, any disabilities, if English is used as a second language. If any other professionals are involved in your child's life or anything at all you feel we should be aware of. All information given to us is confidential and will only be shared with your permission and on a need to know basis only.

The parents like the books and I put them at the front of the child's LJ, when they move on I bind the whole package for a lovely keepsake.

I hope you find that helpful :) Karen

time_4_change
05-10-2011, 04:36 PM
Hi

Thanks for the replies.

So helpful :)

I have put one together but now can see what I have missed

x