PDA

View Full Version : For those who childmind on the weekend....

anisha
27-09-2011, 06:18 PM
do you do the same sort of activities like on a normal day? Might sound a bit daft, but another cm mentioned that she would be a bit more relaxed in the sense of doing activities etc with the children. Just wanted an idea of what other cm's did with their children.

Carrie1983
27-09-2011, 06:22 PM
I don't do weekends as routine, but will if asked and it suits, but the parent I am doing every other Saturday for knows and understands I have activities I do with my own child at the weekend, and they must continue. If she is not happy with that she can find another minder. I will, of course, have to do all the usual paperwork and observations for him as I can't imagine ofsted would be happy with it not being done!

anisha
27-09-2011, 07:00 PM
I don't do weekends as routine, but will if asked and it suits, but the parent I am doing every other Saturday for knows and understands I have activities I do with my own child at the weekend, and they must continue. If she is not happy with that she can find another minder. I will, of course, have to do all the usual paperwork and observations for him as I can't imagine ofsted would be happy with it not being done!

That's true.