PDA

View Full Version : Advice on double buggy with buggy board

Nicky
23-09-2011, 07:43 PM
Very much like the title says, I need a double buggy which will take a buggy board, my present one won't, but thats ok because I feel I need a change lol.

Please advise on what you all prefer, do need a fairly narrow buggy because the school gate is not overly wide!

Thanks in advance.

~Grasshopper~
23-09-2011, 08:35 PM
hiya,

my nipper 360 takes a lascal buggy board but its a side by side. its narrow for a side by side though and a lovely pram, i just wish i could fit a board on a phil and teds as i like to have a tandem one but have 3 little uns now so had to sell the p&t x

missymood
23-09-2011, 09:29 PM
hiya,

my nipper 360 takes a lascal buggy board but its a side by side. its narrow for a side by side though and a lovely pram, i just wish i could fit a board on a phil and teds as i like to have a tandem one but have 3 little uns now so had to sell the p&t x

Nipper 360 for me too and i've got a scallywags board on. It fits on the bus and through most doorways too:thumbsup:

Nicky
23-09-2011, 09:42 PM
Thanks, will take a look at them. I have heard good reviews on them before!

Vic3003
24-09-2011, 07:29 AM
I'm another with a nipper 360 and a lascal maxi buggyboard. I was only saying last night how good it is and works so well. Even with a 3 year old and 2 x 2 year olds, it's relatively easy to push.

littlegremlins
24-09-2011, 08:23 AM
I've just bought a Maclaren twin triumph because it's light and narrow (it fits through my doorway) I bought a Lascal Maxi buggyboard as the site gave it a 9/10 fitting compatibility (if you go onto their site they have a list and fitting score with all prams/buggies). I'm really happy with the buggy because it suits my purposes (I know a mum who has twins who has the Nipper 360 and she's happy with that). I have to fit my board this weekend so haven't tried it out with the 3 year old on it just yet.

AliceK
24-09-2011, 10:36 AM
I'm another with a nipper 360 and a lascal maxi buggyboard. I was only saying last night how good it is and works so well. Even with a 3 year old and 2 x 2 year olds, it's relatively easy to push.

Same here. Great buggy. My DD when she was 3 used to sit on the front plate too if she didn't want to use the buggy board and both seats were taken. Wouldn't advise that for a minded child though :)

xxxx

sillybeans
24-09-2011, 10:37 AM
I have a cossatto duet lite with a mothercare board attached. I don't drive and either walk or get buses everywhere. Although I haven't started minding yet, I regularly take my dd who is 2, my niece who is 1 and my nephew who is nearly 3 out and about for the practice :)

A side by side buggy would never fit through the walk ways of buses in my area and if there was another buggy already on the driver wouldn't let me on too.

This cossatto buggy is a tandem and folds up like a single umberella buggy. The kids love it. It's perfect for buses as I can still get on when there is another buggy on already and I don't cause problems by sticking out too far.

The negatives are it's not the easist buggy to push one handed, the basket is quite small and it is a little heavy when folded. :( However I have solved the problem of the basket by attaching hamster bags (a great buy :clapping: ) and the positives gained by the ease of using buses, out way the negatives for me.

Hope that helps

appleblossom
18-10-2011, 07:47 PM
hiya,

I'm looking for a solution to the problem of taking 3 children out with my Nipper 360 double. I looked at the Kid Sit but don't like the idea of not being able to use the brake. Other forum members in the past have said you can't use a buggy board with the 360 because the handle of the pushchair is too close to the back of the buggy. How does the Lascal board work in that respect?

TIA

AliceK
19-10-2011, 08:52 AM
I'm looking for a solution to the problem of taking 3 children out with my Nipper 360 double. I looked at the Kid Sit but don't like the idea of not being able to use the brake. Other forum members in the past have said you can't use a buggy board with the 360 because the handle of the pushchair is too close to the back of the buggy. How does the Lascal board work in that respect?

TIA

I have a Lascal with my Nipper double. It IS a tight squeeze getting LO's head between the handlebar and the hood but it is perfectly possible, my DD could do it when she was 3 so a younger child should be fine. She's grown a bit now so can look over the hood and doesn't need to put her head through anymore.

xxxx

dobby
19-10-2011, 09:11 AM
I use my bibi stolli alongside my nipper 360 and it works a treat.

peppa Pig
19-10-2011, 01:18 PM
I have a lascal on the mclaren twin triumph, also used the one step which is great as children can sit or stand.

candlequeen
19-10-2011, 06:40 PM
Is it possible to attach a Lascal Mini to a Nipper double? The lady in our local childcare equipment shop said she thought you could, but I can't see that it would work?

Velleity
19-10-2011, 07:05 PM
I have the Baby Jogger with there own brand of Buggy Board. Love it :)

dobby
28-10-2011, 10:21 PM
I think the new Nipper 360 has an adjustable handle so perhaps its possible to have a buggy board with those?http://www.oxfordpramcentre.co.uk/product_Out-n-About-Nipper-360-v2-Double-*NEW!*_5111_0_index.php#