PDA

View Full Version : Relax....and breathe

JCrakers
20-09-2011, 11:51 AM
Because I only have 1 EY child at the moment I have taken the opportunity to catch up on some paperwork while she is asleep for the past 5 days. (I do have another EY child but hes at school)

Ive organised folders making sure I have linked picture with area covered, made a folder full of all my pics all linked to EYFS to show Ofsted (they are due anyday) written up a couple of observations that were draft...My head is full and Im only doing two childrens folders...lol

Hopefully starting soon is 1 more EY child and 2 more after xmas.....:panic: Im going to be a wreck
So Ive been printing out paperwork for a lady who's coming to see me later.
If I hear anyone comment on childminders not 'doing much' I'll punch them in the nose....:laughing:

I think I am in panic mode as Ofsted are due and I know I do a fantastic job but dont want the paperwork to let me down so am going through it with a fine toothed comb...:D

Becky

miffy
20-09-2011, 12:22 PM
It sounds like you've got it all well under control to me!

Good luck with your inspection

Miffy xx

The Juggler
20-09-2011, 12:58 PM
as long as you keep on top of it. print off photos weekly/monthly for each child, do a few obs per month across different areas - it doesn't take too long if you do it like this.:)

good luck with your ofsted.:thumbsup:

angeldelight
20-09-2011, 09:48 PM
Good luck with your inspection

Angel xx