PDA

View Full Version : Pre-reg Forms SCSWIS

lgibbs2
19-09-2011, 03:24 PM
Hi,

I'm new to the forum so just need some advice . I have just completed my registration form and sent it was just wondering what happens next? Do the SCSWIS send me the forms for my CRB checks or do I need to source them myself. Will they contact me to advise what I have to do next? I am aware that it will probably be a long wait so want to get as much done while I am waiting so that I am prepared.

All advise is much apreciated!!

sarah707
19-09-2011, 07:25 PM
They will contact you and tell you what they want you to do next once they have processed your paperwork.

Prepare for a wait and you won't be disappointed!

I hope it all goes smoothly for you :D

Kirsteen
20-09-2011, 09:39 AM
Hi!

They should have sent u a PVG application with your registration pack. If you didn't get this u can either wait til they find out they don't have it and send u a new one, or u can phone and ask for one to hurry it along. Bear in mind that PVG is taking a minimum of 3 weeks to be processed just now. When they r ready to look at your policies they will send out Part 5 of the application to u. If you want to be doing something constructive just now while waiting i'd say get policy writing! I had the bare bones in place by the time they requested them, which meant that by the time they sent out part 5 all I had to do was fine tune them and make sure I had incorporated all the points they were looking for (they give u a list of these). If u haven't already done so u could also send off your stuff to the Fire Officer, and submit your Food Business app if u r providing food.

Hope it all goes smoothly!

lgibbs2
20-09-2011, 10:51 AM
Thanks for all your advice!

I have already written up most of my policies so it sounds like I am slighty ahead of the game.

I will contact them to get my PVG forms so I can get that sorted too.

Demonjill
27-09-2011, 09:58 PM
You could also

RA your house, garden, outings etc
Start to prepare a welcome pack if youre having one
Make up blank "child record" forms - name contact numbers, GP, allergies etc
Forms for consent to take photos, apply suncream, etc
Join SCMA
Make up blank "All about me" forms to find out childs likes/dislikes etc - very useful for littlies

just some ideas off top of my head :rolleyes: