PDA

View Full Version : 1000 new balls!

SimplyLucy
11-05-2008, 03:56 PM
I'm so excited! :D

I bought a new paddling pool today to put the ball pit balls in...........well spent ages blowing it up, scrabbling in the loft cupboard for the bags of balls.:jump for joy:

My children put the balls in..............and they barely cover the bottom! I thought it was very funny, the children were not quite so amuzed!:laughing:

After lots of searching online for cheap balls, I've just ordered 1000 from Tesco direct for £40 (£4 a pack, bargain!), found an e-voucher code for £5 off so I could have free delivery too!

I'm not going to tell the children I've ordered them! hehehehe!:littleangel:

angeldelight
11-05-2008, 03:57 PM
Made me laugh

We have done that in the past and had to go and buy more

Thing is though that after a few mths they seem to dwindle - god knows where they go - kids always lose them

Have fun

Angel xx

crazybones
11-05-2008, 04:03 PM
Well done. Dont envy you picking them all up at the end of the day though:laughing:

SimplyLucy
11-05-2008, 04:05 PM
Oh the children will do that, otherwise I'll walk around the garden with a black sack threatening to throw them all away........that trick works every time!

Chimps Childminding
11-05-2008, 06:19 PM
Wow thats great I need to get some more so will have a look - just hope your helpers are there when they need picking up at the end of the day - mine all seem to disappear conveniently (the children - not the balls!!!) and muggins here end up doing it - thankfully I haven't got 1000!!!:laughing:

miffy
11-05-2008, 06:32 PM
I don't envy you trying to pick up 1000 balls either

Most of ours seem to end up in next doors garden - sometimes when I look out of the window the lawn looks like it's been pebble-dashed with all the balls the neighbours have eventually thrown back

miffy xx