PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have different variation for different days & children?

marnieb
16-09-2011, 09:36 AM
Morning all,

I already have a variation for a Weds to have 4 under 5 for a few hours, that went through no problem, and I've just e-mailed Ofsted to have it changed to a Thrusday as one of my mums had changed jobs.

I have a new family starting in October, 2 siblings Mon & Tues, so that fills my spaces nicely, and means I'm full all week.

One of my mums, mindee J comes Weds/Thurs/Fri, asked me yesterday if there's any chance of him coming another day. It would have to be mon or tues obvioulsy, so i would need another variation.

So, once I have started my new family, should I then get in touch with Ofsted and tell them that one of my existing mums wants another day?

This will be 2 seperate variations for different children. Have any of you encountered any problems getting more than one variation for different children??

Thanks in advance!!!

merry
16-09-2011, 11:40 AM
I have 2 seperate variations for different days and different children, I had no problem getting them, in fact already having one in place and being able to tell them that it was working well probably helped me get the second one very quickly.

:)

blue bear
16-09-2011, 03:29 PM
I have in the past and applied again yesterday for a second variation (already have one in place for wed) so will wait and see

Penny1959
16-09-2011, 03:36 PM
I have different children different days - and in fact have 4 under five every day (1 X 2 days a week and 1 x 3 days a week). However did apply at same time

Penny :)

Twinklestars
16-09-2011, 03:45 PM
I now have one for every day of the week all applied for sepearately for different mixtures of children and different times