PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all

nancienoodles
16-09-2011, 09:30 AM
Hello, I am in the process of becoming registered as a childminder and I stumbled across this forum by chance. It has become my saviour and answered soooo many questions for me! I have found there has not been much (any!) support for starting up in my area so I just wanted to say a huge thank you for all the advice posted on here. Brilliant forum :)

venus89
16-09-2011, 09:35 AM
I've been childminding 3 years now and always I come here if I have any questions about the job (and to sound off about me ex :blush: ). It is the most helpful tool a Childminder can have! Welcome to the madhouse :D

Pauline
16-09-2011, 09:36 AM
It is really nice when there are comment like this, makes it all worthwhile :thumbsup:

So glad the Forum and its wonderful members have helped you get started that is what we are here for :thumbsup:

catminder
16-09-2011, 10:59 AM
I've been childminding 3 years now and always I come here if I have any questions about the job (and to sound off about me ex :blush: ). It is the most helpful tool a Childminder can have! Welcome to the madhouse :D

Thats just how I feel about this forum as well ( not the bit about your ex of course) :thumbsup:

The Juggler
16-09-2011, 12:30 PM
I had been minding 5 years already when I found it - I so wished I had found it when I was starting out - but even now it's a lifesaver:)

angeldelight
20-09-2011, 03:27 AM
Glad the forum has helped you

Good luck with the minding,

Angel xx