PDA

View Full Version : Calling all childminders in Bristol who are struggleing with filling spaces x

stardust
15-09-2011, 08:35 PM
:) Hi guys,
I have had 2 more inquiries:clapping: so doing well considering i'm not registered yet (waiting on registration certificate fingers crosses in the next few days!) however chances are I can only take on 1 of them as i already have my son, a full time 2 year old and a 6 year old plus a part time 1 year old in Jan i'm holding a space for and only plan on taking on one more under 5 (to fit in with the one starting in Jan) and that will be it apart from holiday care as i don't want too many schoolies and over 8's atm so if there are any childminders in Whitchurch, Bristol or surrounding can you pm me your contact details and what sort of children you want (hours, days and if you can accommodate shift work) and the children i cant accommodate ill pass the parents your details as if i'm full i may as well pass them to others who need them x
Tara x

JaneinDownend
15-09-2011, 09:30 PM
I am in the process of being registered - hopefully all ready to go by mid Dec ... I live in Staple Hill - I will send you my details privately. And will keep your details handy for it things go the other way and I need to recommend other minders. Thanks x