PDA

View Full Version : Cheap fun from tesco's..

littlewonders
11-05-2008, 10:59 AM
Just done the weekley shop at tesco's and found amongst the toy aisle a 'sports day' kit, it has 4 sacks, 4 bean bags, 4 spoon and eggs, a flag and finish lines all for £8.00. I bought it for my little ens to use this afternoon in this gorgeous weather but thought it will come in handy for mindee's to - when I get started :rolleyes:

HTH
Sam x

sarah707
11-05-2008, 12:05 PM
Got to go back for all the stuff I forgot yesterday :rolleyes:

I will have a look... thank you! :D

miffy
11-05-2008, 12:07 PM
I bought that set last year - the mindees loved it especially the sacks

miffy xx

avril
11-05-2008, 01:15 PM
I bought one of these but from boots to use in the garden and also as we are going camping in the summer with some friends and their children to keep them occupied! :jump for joy:

Spangles
11-05-2008, 01:21 PM
They sound brilliant but my son and mindees are all too young and my hubby's getting a bit fed up with me buying things to use way in the future so I'll have to either give it a miss or sneakily buy it and hide it! Ha ha!

Thank you.

littlewonders
11-05-2008, 01:29 PM
Got to go back for all the stuff I forgot yesterday :rolleyes:

I will have a look... thank you! :D

I always do that!! I am practically in Tesco's every other day for that reason!! :laughing:

littlewonders
11-05-2008, 01:31 PM
They sound brilliant but my son and mindees are all too young and my hubby's getting a bit fed up with me buying things to use way in the future so I'll have to either give it a miss or sneakily buy it and hide it! Ha ha!

Thank you.

I passed it to hubby to put in the trolley and he rolled his eyes :laughing: I think all our bank cards have a better social life than us :laughing:

breezy
11-05-2008, 03:46 PM
sounds good, thank you :)

angeldelight
11-05-2008, 03:49 PM
Thanks for that

Angel xx

Heaven Scent
11-05-2008, 05:48 PM
Yip thanks for that - all the stuff I'm going to buy when I get back from hols which has been posted on this site in the last couple of days will have my account empty within a day or two in June I was thinking a couple of months ago how a set like this would be good to have so now I know where to go. Thanks again

Gherkin
11-05-2008, 08:24 PM
I got something similer from Boots at Chirstmas time. The kids love it and we even use them indoors during bad weather. My son likes to pretend the sacks are sleeping bags for camping!

donnahay0
11-05-2008, 08:49 PM
I ordered one of these on Friday evening (should arrive tomorrow) along with a child's gazebo £15.00 which will sit over the sandpit nicely. I ordered something else too but I can't remember what it was without looking - will wait for it to arrive tomorrow for a surprise. No wonder I can't remember i'm always ordering something or other.

Cazz
11-05-2008, 09:46 PM
I bought that sports day kit from TK Max the other week (just to rub it in a bit mine was £6.00!). I've got it for next summer as by the time I am up and running this summer will probably be gone! Just got to remember where I put it!

Carole x

ruby
12-05-2008, 05:06 AM
thank you we are looking for things for the garden will have a look when i next go

cathy