PDA

View Full Version : Upside Down Bouncing On The Ceiling!!! Woooop WaaaHoooo!! Oh Yeah! Oh Yeah!

stardust
14-09-2011, 08:43 PM
:jump for joy: Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooop
There it is!
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooop
There it is!
Ohhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!:clapping:

Pre- Reg Visit yesterday better than I thought.

Had a message from a lady needing childcare i messaged back thinking why not, worth a try.
And it turns out I am the only childminder who is willing to accomodate her needs as she needs care for her 2 year old all day mon, tue, thur and fri and half day on weds (all year round), before school care for her 6 year old mon-fri, and after school care mon, tue,thur and fri! 8am till 6pm! Wed afternoon off. In the holidays she will need 8am-6pm all day mon, tue, thurs and fri and half day weds i am laughing :laughing: Only downside is driving 25 mins to do the school run but considering just these 2 will be bring in £1164 a month term time and £369 a week in holidays! and i still have a 1-5 space and 2 5-8 spaces and 2 8+ spaces but im not greedy so ill only take on another under 5 and then do holiday care and childminder holiday cover if needed!

When i e-mailed her back i was thinking dont get your hopes up might not work out because of waiting for crbs (which i know will come back clear) the the registration and then insurance and she e-mailed me saying she wanted to meet and sign the contracts asap so no-one else takes me lol nice to be needed!!

I have explained I am not able to child mind until I receive my registration and have insurance in place and she fine with it! Asked if I can meet tomorrow but I cant! so meeting next week!

I also have a 1 year old lined up to start in January so its looking good!

God i'm so excited i could wet myself!!

Sorry guys if your struggling i'm not bragging but i'm just so excited!
It will come i just advertised everywhere asda, tesco, b&q, both my bros and sis handed my business cards to the receptionists at their colleges who have given them to the people who deal with childcare, Toddler groups, netmums, childcare.com, gumtree, trade-it, local newspaper, local shops, toddler groups, soft play,all 3 of the doctors surgery's in surrounding areas, gave some to a friend who does ann summers as most of the women are mums so they end up chatting about children and she name drops for me and hands out cards in return for me passing on friends orders to her.
good luck guys, be positive and you'll be like me soon well your probably less nuts but you know what i mean xx :thumbsup:

Sending you all **********
**~Luck Dust~**
Like baby dust but with a less painful ending!!;)

Much Love
Tara xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Woop!!:jump for joy:

PixiePetal
14-09-2011, 08:46 PM
so you are a bit excited then ?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hope meeting all goes well and your CRB etc comes through soon :thumbsup:

stardust
14-09-2011, 08:55 PM
so you are a bit excited then ?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hope meeting all goes well and your CRB etc comes through soon :thumbsup:

only a little bit! how can you tell?? lol awww I should have put ohhhh what a feelinggggggggggggggggggg!

or

If your happy and you know it jump about!

miffy
14-09-2011, 08:56 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Pleased it's all coming together for you

Miffy xx

marian
14-09-2011, 09:39 PM
Yay!!! :clapping:

Marian x

anisha
14-09-2011, 09:58 PM
:clapping: wooohooo :clapping: hope all goes well

Shamai
14-09-2011, 09:58 PM
Well done, gives me some hope!!! xx

shazsull
15-09-2011, 06:43 AM
:clapping: :laughing: :clapping:

The Juggler
15-09-2011, 09:59 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: way to go you!

stardust
15-09-2011, 08:25 PM
OMG! I've just had 2 more inquiries! I must be doing something right ill have to start a waiting list!!

Is there anyone in Whitchurch, Bristol or surrounding areas that are struggling with inquiries?? If so can you pm me your details and what sort of work your after so if I cant accommodate them and you I can pass your details onto the parents x