PDA

View Full Version : is it a legal requirement to

hollyoaksmad
14-09-2011, 06:32 AM
give ur ofsted report to new parents and tell them about a complaint if so how can i go about this

rickysmiths
14-09-2011, 06:44 AM
Yes you have to give all your parents a copy of any Ofsted Report free of charge. If a prospective parent asks for a copy you can charge them for it. It actually states this on Page 3 of your Ofsted Report.

I have a copy in my Parent Information Folder with my URN removed. I also remove my URN if a prospective parent asks for a copy and I charge 50p plus postage.

I actually also give my parents a copy of my latest Reg Cert as well and give them a copy when it changes. They are then kept aware when I have 4 under fives that I have permission to do it also that I can take 2 under ones and that 4 yr olds in full time school don't count in my under five nmbers. Then there can be no confuysion or misunderstandings.

christine e
14-09-2011, 06:45 AM
Well you have to show them your report but it is up to them whether they read it or not but think I would tell them about the complaint first and explain what it was about and how you dealt with it

Christine