PDA

View Full Version : Playmobil Recycling Van - you know you want one! :D

keeks
13-09-2011, 01:43 PM
I have got an 18 month old mindee who LOVES bins, recycling vans and binmen (or the PC equivalent). He has seen them empty the bins into the recycling van and keeps telling everyone about this, using his whole body to show how they tipped the bins over.

Last week I ordered the Playmobil recycling van with bins for £23, and since it arrived yesterday all of my mindees have been obsessed with it! We have made "rubbish" from scrunched up paper, and they are playing non stop with it, emptying the bins, using all the really cool features.

Last night when I was tidying up I found my sons (12 and 14) playing with it. They carried on for over half an hour!!! :laughing:

I just wanted to let you all know how brilliant this toy is, and how it works for all ages. Yes, I love it too! :blush:

xx

Cammie Doodle
13-09-2011, 01:51 PM
My nephew gave me his,(when he was 16 lol ) and its great. I love the little wheelie bins lol

shazsull
13-09-2011, 02:10 PM
i have 1 half price in tesco easter time now all i need is some children:D

Mouse
13-09-2011, 03:21 PM
I LOVE Playmobil.......

.....sorry, I mean the children love Playmobil :blush: :laughing:

We have a cupbaord full of it, though I am looking to downsize the collection :p

rosebud
13-09-2011, 03:26 PM
Playmobil camper van - its fab!

Twinkles
13-09-2011, 05:14 PM
Now look what you've made me do !

I've been on ebay bidding for all sorts of playmobil :rolleyes:

If DH asks I'm blaming you !

PixiePetal
13-09-2011, 05:27 PM
we have so much playmobil I could open a shop! :blush:

my own, now teen, kids had it for years. It is now in the loft to divide up if they ever have families - it does come out when I have older kids here which is not often now but never all at once - there is too much

including remote control unit which goes in some of the larger vehicles - cost about £100 - DS only wanted that one christmas and nothing else. A large battery powered crane, bus, camper van, digger, flat bed lorry, fire engine, ambulance, zoo, animals, hospital, dentist sets, roadworks set - that was one of DS faves (came with little 'stones' and pipes..............................

I could go on all night :laughing: :laughing:

I used to buy stocking fillers from the 'direct' catalogue - lots of odd bits to add to sets and separate animals/fences etc. all just packaged in plastic bags so cheaper

keeks
13-09-2011, 05:32 PM
Well, it seems Playmobil has a huge fan club on this forum. At least I now know I am not the only oddball on here (as if I didn't already)!!! :laughing:

Twinkles, now we can blame rosebud too, I am eyeing up that campervan... :D

xx

breezy
13-09-2011, 05:33 PM
my lot love the recycling van too, they put people in the bin and "dump" them:laughing: If only we could :littleangel:

keeks
13-09-2011, 05:35 PM
we have so much playmobil I could open a shop! :blush:

my own, now teen, kids had it for years. It is now in the loft to divide up if they ever have families - it does come out when I have older kids here which is not often now but never all at once - there is too much

including remote control unit which goes in some of the larger vehicles - cost about £100 - DS only wanted that one christmas and nothing else. A large battery powered crane, bus, camper van, digger, flat bed lorry, fire engine, ambulance, zoo, animals, hospital, dentist sets, roadworks set - that was one of DS faves (came with little 'stones' and pipes..............................

I could go on all night :laughing: :laughing:

I used to buy stocking fillers from the 'direct' catalogue - lots of odd bits to add to sets and separate animals/fences etc. all just packaged in plastic bags so cheaper

:excited: :excited:
I so want to come play in your loft!!! :laughing: