PDA

View Full Version : I am going for it!!

MaryMary
09-09-2011, 07:23 PM
I have applied to the Glyndwr University to do a Foundation Degree in Learning & development of babies & young children!
I had a telephone interview yesterday & they have accepted me on the course :clapping:
It starts on 26th Sept (provided I have been enrolled by then!)

Wish me luck!!

Maria Pia
09-09-2011, 07:28 PM
Good luck! I am about to start the Foundation Degree in EY with the OU... scary times!

Maria :)

Mouse
09-09-2011, 07:28 PM
:clapping: :clapping:

Yay!! Good luck!

I've done year 1 and will be starting year 2 in October. It's been hard work at times, but well worth it :thumbsup:

miffy
09-09-2011, 08:01 PM
Good luck - hope you enjoy it! :clapping:

Miffy xx

MaryMary
09-09-2011, 08:17 PM
:clapping: :clapping:

Yay!! Good luck!

I've done year 1 and will be starting year 2 in October. It's been hard work at times, but well worth it :thumbsup:

:D I chose this course on your recommendation! The tutor I spoke to seemed really nice, and she used to work for NCMA so knows what childminders do :thumbsup:

marleymoo
10-09-2011, 04:02 PM
did EYSEFD last year and i'm here to help if anyone needs it ;)

manjay
10-09-2011, 04:07 PM
:D I chose this course on your recommendation! The tutor I spoke to seemed really nice, and she used to work for NCMA so knows what childminders do :thumbsup:

She is the course leader and she used to be our network coordinator. That is what is sooooo good about this course in that they are very accommodating to childminders!!!

You will love it MaryMary! I finished my second year at Glyndwr in June and I have my graduation in October. Can't wait to wear a cap and gown.

Always happy to proof read if you ever need it:thumbsup:

The Juggler
13-09-2011, 06:34 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: go for it!